Maximum protection, minimal stress
MOVING BOXES & MORE: YOUR PACKAGING MATERIAL SHOP
Everything you need for a safe and efficient move.
Ideal solutions for you
Why you should choose our packaging material
Quality, sustainability and ease of use that are convincing.
Artikel zum Kaufen
Jegliches Umzugsmaterial für einen gelungenen Umzug.
Frequently asked questions
Everything you need to know about our products and services.
How much does it cost to move with a moving company?
The move requires at least 2 removal employees and 3 hours, for which the costs start at CHF 520.-.
Are short-term removals also possible?
Short-term relocations are possible depending on capacity. Please simply give us a call.
Are the travel costs charged?
Travel and return costs are only incurred if the departure or move-in address is more than an hour away. The travel time between the two addresses is counted as working time.
How is the workload calculated?
The workload is calculated based on the work actually performed, exactly every 1/4 hour.
Moving, what to think of?
Just before moving, you should:
- Pack and transport valuables and documents personally or store them in locked moving boxes.
- Give pets the opportunity to explore the new environment 1-2 days before moving.
- Prepare an emergency bag with clothing, medication, and hygiene items.
- Water the plants and cut them if necessary.
- Check the condition of the new apartment and record any comments in the acceptance report.
On moving day, you should:
- Show the removal workers all the moving goods, including the cellar, bike room and screed.
- Safely dismantle and pack lamps and install them in the new home.
- Label the rooms in the new apartment and hang up the furniture layout plan or inform employees where you would like to have your furniture stored and assembled.
- Attach a name tag to the mailbox and doorbell.
- To be on the safe side, record or photograph meter readings yourself.
Shortly after moving, you should:
- (have) the old apartment cleaned.
- Check and hand over the apartment with the landlord.
- Report removal damage to Multi Transport ZH GmbH in writing within three days.
- Submit any defects found retrospectively in the new apartment by registered letter to the administration on a list of deficiencies.
- Inform contractual partners and authorities about your new address.
- Furnish the apartment and find safe routes to kindergarten and school.
- Explore the new area and get to know your neighbors.
- Plan a housewarming party.
Any more questions?
Our team is happy to help you.